The Founders of the school, Anja Schultz and Andrea Moradei, having had more than 30 years of experience in the field of Cultural Tourism, have created this new initiative, better-designed to satisfy the needs of both Italians, and foreigners.
From Italian Language, to Art, Photography and the Crafts
From an initial idea of offering a range of activities concentrating on Italian Language and Culture for foreign students, the need became obvious to open a general Cultural Centre, aimed at both Italian and foreign users, offering firstly a Learning opportunity, which can subsequently become a Professional opportunity.
Professional staff for every area of study, at your disposal
Sessions with professionals of all types: Photographers, Graphic Designers, Painters, Sculptors, Video Makers and Craftspeople have enabled us to delve deeply into a wide-range of subjects, with the idea of also enhancing future job opportunities.
These are our collaborators:
- Maria Cristina Piccini – Language and Italian culture
- Eleonora Nistri -Language and Italian culture
- Franco Guardascione – Photography
- Francesco D’Isa – Graphics for Advertising and Creative Writing
- Marcello Fittipaldi – Video production and Web design
- Serena Guidobaldi – Food Storytelling
- Accademia d’Arte – Art
- Le Arti Orafe – Goldsmithing
- Decorazioni e Pitture – Artisan Production
- Abacus – Bookbinding
- Atelier Via Maggio – Sewing and Tie Production