Choosing this course, you’ll be able to learn the language with your whole body, thanks to wonderful walks through the gardens, churches, museums and archaeological sites of Tuscany. A stroll outdoors will become the best way to both learn Italian, and keep fit.
Learn it by walking, enjoying some beautiful outings in the countryside and art cities of Tuscany.
The course includes a tour of Florentine churches and gardens, the archaeological sites of Fiesole and its surroundings, monasteries, Tuscan olive groves and vineyards, all on foot and speaking only Italian.
5 lessons in Italian Language, from 9am-1pm, from Monday to Friday; 5 afternoon excursions, of 3-4 hours each.
- Monday – The view of Florence seen from Piazzale Michelangelo and San Miniato church. A visit to the church. A walk in the area of Forte Belvedere. A visit to the Boboli Gardens, finishing up with a welcome drink.
- Tuesday – Fiesole and its surroundings. Visit to the Etruscan ruins, Roman amphitheater, Archaeological museum and San Francesco monastery. Return to Florence on foot.
- Wednesday – Among olive groves and vineyards, from Grassina to Impruneta, with a visit to a Terracotta manufacturer.
- Thursday – Route from Florence to Settignano, passing through the ancient quarries of Maiano. Visit to Settignano and the garden of Villa Gamberaia.
- Friday – Excursion to Chianti. Visit to Greve, and a route between Montefioralle Castle and Badia a Pasignano, with a farm visit and wine-tasting.