With the help of the Italian and Cookery course, you’ll not only learn the Italian language, but also refine the palate, because you’ll taste and learn to cook the best and most typical Tuscan dishes.
A cultural and gastronomical trip to Florence, sampling splendid Tuscan wines, and exploring the flavor of the local “cuisine” – a language course has never been so much fun!
A course that offers you high-level gastronomic tastings, the teaching of Italian language and cooking, cultural, food and wine tours in Florence, and much more. Don’t miss this chance to explore Italian cuisine and culture!
5 lessons of Italian Language, from Monday to Friday, from 9am-1pm.
5 afternoon activities of 2-5 hours.
- Monday – Florence, city of wine, and the art of cooking. Themed visit to the city center. Welcome drink.
- Tuesday – Tuscan red wines. Guided wine-tasting.
- Wednesday – Tuscan cookery course with dinner. Full Tuscan menu.
- Thursday – Visit to a farm near Florence, guided wine-tasting, with cured meats and Tuscan cheeses.
- Friday – Final-evening dinner in a Florentine “trattoria” with full Tuscan menu and wine.